Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Same time and day

OK I'm back what was i saying OH yeah we are doing something on scratch it was kind of fun in the begin and it got even funner. So my partner and me did a animation we just got done and i should say that we did pretty good for the first time that we were on scratch.So we did the theme for the Wizard of Oz. So included some things out of the ordinary and i got to say that it is pretty funny HAH :) After we got done I feel so tired i just want to be asleep right now but i cant i still have camp. But the camp is not bad it is really fun well to me it is. And i can't wait to see what we are going to do tomorrow. I have to say that i love to come to this camp everyday and seeing what we are going to do. Now I'm starting to see that girls can do things that men can do.   

No comments:

Post a Comment