Monday, June 10, 2013

End of the day

Well today was fun for the most part we got to do something cool and fun. To me i though that it was fun today. We got to built a small robot. These are what we built today. We got to built a sensor that uses the light to show who bright the light is, And if u got the light dimmer the light would turn to a more dimmer color. Well i though that it did. And what next did we built OH YEAH we got to built a miniature something i just cant remember. But i will tell you what i did whit its two hands it would through the ball. And next we built a birthday cake it was not real but it did look good to me. OH come on I'm not the only one that wanted to eat it or was i. But today was really fun i want to come back tomorrow and do some more fun things. But Come On I Was Not The Only One Who Wanted To Eat The Fake Cake Or Was I

No comments:

Post a Comment